Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Nicholls State University
Sat August 25, 2012
Nicholls to offer master's in nursing
Nicholls State University is going ahead with plans to offer a master of nursing program beginning in spring 2013.
The university recently received approval from the Louisiana State Board of Nursing to offer the program under its College of Nursing and Allied Health.
Master's candidates will be able to choose from four areas of concentration: family nurse practitioner, family psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner, nursing educator or nursing executive.
The program will be administered online using a collaborative model that will include the faculty of Nicholls State, Southeastern Louisiana University, McNeese State University and the University of Louisiana-Lafayette.
More information on the program is available online at www.nicholls.edu/cona.
Arts & Culture