Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Nicholls State University
Sat August 25, 2012
Nicholls to offer master's in nursing
Nicholls State University is going ahead with plans to offer a master of nursing program beginning in spring 2013.
The university recently received approval from the Louisiana State Board of Nursing to offer the program under its College of Nursing and Allied Health.
Master's candidates will be able to choose from four areas of concentration: family nurse practitioner, family psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner, nursing educator or nursing executive.
The program will be administered online using a collaborative model that will include the faculty of Nicholls State, Southeastern Louisiana University, McNeese State University and the University of Louisiana-Lafayette.
More information on the program is available online at www.nicholls.edu/cona.
Arts & Culture