Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Nicholls State University
Sat August 25, 2012
Nicholls to offer master's in nursing
Nicholls State University is going ahead with plans to offer a master of nursing program beginning in spring 2013.
The university recently received approval from the Louisiana State Board of Nursing to offer the program under its College of Nursing and Allied Health.
Master's candidates will be able to choose from four areas of concentration: family nurse practitioner, family psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner, nursing educator or nursing executive.
The program will be administered online using a collaborative model that will include the faculty of Nicholls State, Southeastern Louisiana University, McNeese State University and the University of Louisiana-Lafayette.
More information on the program is available online at www.nicholls.edu/cona.
Arts & Culture