Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Thu December 15, 2011
A New Reason To Beat Your Own Chest: 'Drum Machine Shirt'
Originally published on Thu December 15, 2011 12:36 pm
The Two-Way doesn't endorse products. But we do like to pass on things we see about weird and unusual things.
So a Los Angeles Times story about a "drum machine T-shirt" caught our eye. (Since there's a drummer or two in our lives, we may be biased.)
There's also, not surprisingly, an "electronic rock guitar shirt." They're both from a website that's appropriately named Think Geek.
Check out this video of the drum shirt in action. And yes, you can wash it (after taking the electronics off!).
Feel free to add your favorites in the comments thread.
(H/T to NPR's Catherine Laidlaw.)