Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon January 23, 2012
New Generation Grapples With Roe V. Wade
It's been 39 years since the Supreme Court legalized abortion in 50 states. But last year, states passed a record number of laws that made getting abortions tougher, including one that bars insurance companies from covering the procedure. Host Michel Martin speaks discusses abortion rights today with three female university students. Advisory: This conversation may not be comfortable for some listeners.