Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
The Sound of Books
Wed June 29, 2011
New Book From New Orleans Writer - And LSU Associate Professor Of Landscape Architecture - Lake Douglas - "Public Spaces, Private Gardens: A History Of Designed Landscapes In New Orleans"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" - with Fred Kasten - the new book from New Orleans writer - and LSU Associate Professor of Landscape Architecture - Lake Douglas -"Public Spaces, Private Gardens: A History of Designed Landscapes in New Orleans"...
To find out more about Lake Douglas - and "Public Spaces, Private Gardens" - please click here .