Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed September 14, 2011
6 tablespoons butter
1 lb. Lump crabmeat
8 - 10 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
1 8 oz can of artichoke bottoms, thinly sliced
Salt & pepper to taste
Heat butter in skillet. On a medium high heat, saute mushrooms in butter until they release their juices. Add green onions and artichoke bottoms and stirring carefully until heated through. Carefully stir in crab, trying to keep lump meat as whole as possible. Season to taste and serve.
We'd love to hear from you! Enter our Culinary Contest!