Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Wed September 14, 2011
6 tablespoons butter
1 lb. Lump crabmeat
8 - 10 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
1 8 oz can of artichoke bottoms, thinly sliced
Salt & pepper to taste
Heat butter in skillet. On a medium high heat, saute mushrooms in butter until they release their juices. Add green onions and artichoke bottoms and stirring carefully until heated through. Carefully stir in crab, trying to keep lump meat as whole as possible. Season to taste and serve.
We'd love to hear from you! Enter our Culinary Contest!