Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed September 14, 2011
6 tablespoons butter
1 lb. Lump crabmeat
8 - 10 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
1 8 oz can of artichoke bottoms, thinly sliced
Salt & pepper to taste
Heat butter in skillet. On a medium high heat, saute mushrooms in butter until they release their juices. Add green onions and artichoke bottoms and stirring carefully until heated through. Carefully stir in crab, trying to keep lump meat as whole as possible. Season to taste and serve.
We'd love to hear from you! Enter our Culinary Contest!