Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Fri July 20, 2012
The Mosaic Of Asian-American Worship
Asian-Americans are a rapidly growing population in the United States, and a new report finds the majority are not Christian. According to the Pew Research Center, half of Asian-Americans are either Hindu, Buddhist, or not affiliated with any religion. Continuing Tell Me More's conversation on faith, host Michel Martin speaks with Pew senior researcher Cary Funk about some of the surprising statistics she found in the study.