Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue January 8, 2013
Morgan City Gets a New Fire Truck
The Morgan City Fire Department has taken delivery on a new fire truck from Ferrara Fire Apparatus in Holden.
Fire Chief Morris Price tells the Daily Review he picked up the truck on Dec. 27.
The pumper truck replaces one that succumbed to mechanical failure several months ago.
The City Council in December authorized $218,898 to buy the new truck.