Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed August 22, 2012
The Miraculous Marcus
This week on Louisiana Eats, Poppy sits down for an extended conversation with celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson. Marcus talks about the circumstances that brought him to Sweden as a child, his rise to fame, and his first trip back to his Ethiopian homeland. Plus, Frank McMains finds a great spot to eat alongside the Atchafalaya Basin.
Don't forget to send in your answer for our weekly Culinary Quiz!