Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Wed August 22, 2012
The Miraculous Marcus
This week on Louisiana Eats, Poppy sits down for an extended conversation with celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson. Marcus talks about the circumstances that brought him to Sweden as a child, his rise to fame, and his first trip back to his Ethiopian homeland. Plus, Frank McMains finds a great spot to eat alongside the Atchafalaya Basin.
Don't forget to send in your answer for our weekly Culinary Quiz!