Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed August 22, 2012
The Miraculous Marcus
This week on Louisiana Eats, Poppy sits down for an extended conversation with celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson. Marcus talks about the circumstances that brought him to Sweden as a child, his rise to fame, and his first trip back to his Ethiopian homeland. Plus, Frank McMains finds a great spot to eat alongside the Atchafalaya Basin.
Don't forget to send in your answer for our weekly Culinary Quiz!