Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Thu May 10, 2012
Mayor Tom Barrett Wants to Defeat Gov. Walker
Originally published on Thu May 10, 2012 10:59 am
Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett won the Democratic primary earlier this week, earning the chance to challenge Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker at the polls. Barrett lost a race for the governor's seat to Walker in 2010. Host Michel Martin speaks with Barrett about whether the outrage over Walker's cuts to collective bargaining rights will be enough for him to win this rematch.