Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Mon September 17, 2012
Mandeville police to collect prescription drugs
The Mandeville Police Department will collect unwanted and unused prescription drugs as part of National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on Sept. 29.
The Times-Picayune reports drugs can be turned in at police headquarters, 1876 U.S. Highway 190, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Department spokesman Lt. Gerald Sticker said the Drug Enforcement Administration sponsors the take-back day.
Northwestern State University