Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Tue February 19, 2013
Legislature to Consider Bayou Corne Buy Out, Saltdome Regulation
Originally published on Tue February 19, 2013 5:35 pm
It’s been 200 days since a sinkhole forced residents of Bayou Corne to evacuate their homes.
State lawmakers have an eye on legislation aiming to amend constituents' problems and assure Louisianians won't meet the same situation in the future.
Bayou Corne Sinkhole