Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Fri May 4, 2012
In A Leaderless World, Who Wins?
Originally published on Mon May 7, 2012 11:38 am
Ian Bremmer calls his big idea "G-Zero." Here's how he described it in an essay last year:
We are now living in a G-Zero world, one in which no single country or bloc of countries has the political and economic leverage — or the will — to drive a truly international agenda.
On today's show, we take a world tour with Bremmer to find out who thrives and who struggles in a G-Zero world.
Bremmer is the president of Eurasia Group and author of a new book called Every Nation for Itself: Winners and Losers in a G-Zero World. For more, listen to our G-Zero podcast from last year.