Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri May 4, 2012
In A Leaderless World, Who Wins?
Originally published on Mon May 7, 2012 11:38 am
Ian Bremmer calls his big idea "G-Zero." Here's how he described it in an essay last year:
We are now living in a G-Zero world, one in which no single country or bloc of countries has the political and economic leverage — or the will — to drive a truly international agenda.
On today's show, we take a world tour with Bremmer to find out who thrives and who struggles in a G-Zero world.
Bremmer is the president of Eurasia Group and author of a new book called Every Nation for Itself: Winners and Losers in a G-Zero World. For more, listen to our G-Zero podcast from last year.