Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Thu June 14, 2012
JPMorgan's CEO Calls Losses 'Indefensible'
Originally published on Thu June 14, 2012 6:07 am
The chief executive of JPMorgan Chase, Jamie Dimon, was on Capitol Hill Wednesday, where he tried to explain his company's recent multibillion-dollar trading losses. Dimon told the Senate Banking Committee that the losses were indefensible. He also said the company may try to recover some of the compensation paid to the traders who were responsible.