Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Thu June 14, 2012
JPMorgan's CEO Calls Losses 'Indefensible'
Originally published on Thu June 14, 2012 6:07 am
The chief executive of JPMorgan Chase, Jamie Dimon, was on Capitol Hill Wednesday, where he tried to explain his company's recent multibillion-dollar trading losses. Dimon told the Senate Banking Committee that the losses were indefensible. He also said the company may try to recover some of the compensation paid to the traders who were responsible.