Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Former Revenue Secretary
Fri June 29, 2012
Jindal's Former Revenue Secretary Headed to California
BATON ROUGE — Gov. Bobby Jindal's former revenue secretary, who resigned after a dispute over a tax break interpretation, has a new job in California. Cynthia Bridges has been named executive director of the California State Board of Equalization, an elected body that administers sales and use taxes in that state.