Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Tue January 17, 2012
Iran As A Cautionary Tale For Arab Spring Leaders?
The prominent Iranian dissident Ebrahim Yazdi was recently sentenced to eight years in prison, partly because he wrote a letter to Tunisia's Islamist leader that urged him not to go down Iran's path. Just over a year since Tunisia's Jasmine Revolution, host Michel Martin hears from Yazdi's son, Youseph.