Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue January 17, 2012
Iran As A Cautionary Tale For Arab Spring Leaders?
The prominent Iranian dissident Ebrahim Yazdi was recently sentenced to eight years in prison, partly because he wrote a letter to Tunisia's Islamist leader that urged him not to go down Iran's path. Just over a year since Tunisia's Jasmine Revolution, host Michel Martin hears from Yazdi's son, Youseph.