Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Fri December 6, 2013
Investigating Health Care In Louisiana's Restaurants
This week's edition of Louisiana Eats! investigates health care in the restaurant industry from an insider's point of view. We'll hear about life in the kitchen and the toll it takes on the workers who prepare our food. Join us for conversations with Molly Kimball, Chris DeBarr, Ben Thibodeaux, and Leah Chase.
Plus, Ryan Hughes returns with culantro and Chris Jay tells us about his favorite catfish camps in northern Louisiana.