Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri December 6, 2013
Investigating Health Care In Louisiana's Restaurants
This week's edition of Louisiana Eats! investigates health care in the restaurant industry from an insider's point of view. We'll hear about life in the kitchen and the toll it takes on the workers who prepare our food. Join us for conversations with Molly Kimball, Chris DeBarr, Ben Thibodeaux, and Leah Chase.
Plus, Ryan Hughes returns with culantro and Chris Jay tells us about his favorite catfish camps in northern Louisiana.