Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Wed August 29, 2012
I-10 closed as water rises at LaPlace
High water driven inland by Hurricane Isaac has forced authorities to close Interstate 10 in St. John the Baptist Parish.
State Police Superintendent Mike Edmonson said the highway is closed in both directions at LaPlace, between New Orleans and Baton Rouge.