Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
All Tech Considered
Sun March 16, 2014
How We Love In The Digital Age: The Podcast
Originally published on Fri February 21, 2014 12:50 pm
Our latest themed-coverage week focused on how our relationships have changed as a result of the technology and digital communities available to us. Whether it's niche online dating, mobile apps to check out potential hookups or larger communities on the Web that have helped young people better understand their sexuality, the changing digital terrain has reshaped the way we connect.
We devoted Valentine's Day week to questions about love in the digital age, but if you missed any of the reports, our podcast takes you on the journey through how the Internet has changed dating and mating.
Tech correspondents Steve Henn and Laura Sydell host the latest "Our So Called Digital Life" podcast. Take a listen or download the cast to your device.