Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri May 25, 2012
House Backs Bill to Limit Gun Restrictions in La.
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — The Louisiana House has agreed to rewrite the state's constitutional protections for weapon owners, striking a provision that gives the Legislature explicit authority to limit concealed handguns. Critics say the plan could lead to the nullification of most of Louisiana's gun limits.