Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Tue April 30, 2013
Hic, Hic, Hic: TV Weatherman Keeps Going Despite Hiccups
We admire KHOU-TV meteorologist David Paul's good-natured determination.
Check how he handled it when a case of the hiccups hit during his time on the air Monday evening.
And in the comments thread, please share any stories of a time when hiccups hit. Also: your surefire cure.
Paul, by the way, is in good company among meteorologists. Check this video from 1998 of The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore hiccuping his way through a forecast.
And Paul certainly had a better experience than the TV anchor who was recently fired for his profane debut on the air.
(Note: We'll say it first. This isn't really news. It's just something light and interesting to help break up the day.)