Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed August 15, 2012
Has Marketing To LGBT Consumers Become Mainstream?
Not long ago, ads targeting gays and lesbians could only be found in alternative newspapers. Now Chevrolet, Levi Strauss and others are targeting that demographic. Guest host Jacki Lyden speaks with Advertising Age reporter Thomas Pardee about changes in LGBT-targeted advertising.