Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed June 6, 2012
Gov. Jindal Vetoes Bills to Change Video Poker Law
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Gov. Bobby Jindal has vetoed a package of bills that would have tweaked the state's video poker laws. The conservative Louisiana Family Forum asked him to scrap the bills, which were designed to deregulate gambling operations in the state.