Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Sun January 22, 2012
Gingrich's Win, Romney's Taxes And What They Mean
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said Sunday he would release his 2010 tax returns on Tuesday. NPR's Ari Shapiro reports Romney is ceding to increased pressure that might have contributed to his loss in South Carolina's Primary. Guy Raz talks with NPR's senior Washington editor Ron Elving about Newt Gingrich's upset in South Carolina's primary and what it means for the GOP race.