Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat June 2, 2012
Gary Oldman Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat June 2, 2012 11:03 am
It was a huge surprise in Hollywood last week when actor Gary Oldman got an Academy Award nomination for his performance in Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy — people weren't surprised that he was nominated, but they were shocked that this was the first time.
We've invited Oldman to answer three questions about Up With People — a horde of wholesome, smiley young people who performed four Super Bowl halftime shows back in the day.