Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri September 20, 2013
Gary Borders: First-year teachers need some give-and-take
Commentator Gary Borders is back in the classroom 40 years after taking night classes at Kilgore College. This time he's teaching journalism students, which is familiar territory for the career journalist and publisher. But as a first-year teacher, he's humbled by the challenge and just getting his feet on the ground.