Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon January 7, 2013
Friedman Named VP at Peoples Health
Jeffrey Friedman has been named vice president of clinic operations for Peoples Health.
He is responsible for clinics owned by the parent company, PH Holdings, and for management services available to the company's network of physician providers in a 14-parish area that includes New Orleans and Baton Rouge.
Friedman previously held senior positions in hospital administration with three acute care hospitals and was the executive director and co-owner of Diagnostic Imaging Services, a New Orleans imaging center.
He holds a bachelor's degree from the University of California-Los Angeles and a master's in public health from Tulane University.
Out To Lunch
Business & Technology