Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri October 18, 2013
FRIDAY: The Budget/Debt Ceiling Showdown, Knight Found. President Alberto Ibarguen
Originally published on Fri October 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Knight Foundation President on CEO Alberto Ibarguen, former Miami Herald publisher, on the state of journalism in America.
Jim recaps the federal budget & debt ceiling showdown in Congress, the government shutdown and who were the winners and losers. Activist Faye Williams and Political Consultant Clay Young joins Jim in the discussion.