Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri October 18, 2013
FRIDAY: The Budget/Debt Ceiling Showdown, Knight Found. President Alberto Ibarguen
Originally published on Fri October 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Knight Foundation President on CEO Alberto Ibarguen, former Miami Herald publisher, on the state of journalism in America.
Jim recaps the federal budget & debt ceiling showdown in Congress, the government shutdown and who were the winners and losers. Activist Faye Williams and Political Consultant Clay Young joins Jim in the discussion.