Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- For The First Time In 70 Years, Wild Whooping Cranes Have Laid Eggs In Louisiana
Fri October 18, 2013
FRIDAY: The Budget/Debt Ceiling Showdown, Knight Found. President Alberto Ibarguen
Originally published on Fri October 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Knight Foundation President on CEO Alberto Ibarguen, former Miami Herald publisher, on the state of journalism in America.
Jim recaps the federal budget & debt ceiling showdown in Congress, the government shutdown and who were the winners and losers. Activist Faye Williams and Political Consultant Clay Young joins Jim in the discussion.