Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu January 17, 2013
Fla. County Picks Peter Mayer for Tourism Push
Tourism officials in Okaloosa County, Fla., have selected New Orleans-based Peter Mayer Advertising to design a program to attract visitors to the Florida Panhandle community.
The county includes the communities of Destin, Fort Walton and Okaloosa Island.
The agency began working with the county tourism development department in December. Its destination-marketing experience includes work with the Louisiana Office of Tourism, the New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corp., hotels and attractions such as the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.