Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Thu July 19, 2012
Earnings up for Pool Corp. in second quarter
Pool Corp., the Covington-based distributor of swimming pool and backyard supplies, reported improvement in its second-quarter net income on Thursday.
The company said net income for the quarter was $65 million, or $1.34 a share. In the same period a year ago, the company reported net income of $59 million, or $1.19 a share.
Revenue rose to $757.2 million from $706 million in the same quarter a year ago.