Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu June 7, 2012
Drink Up! 'Five Wives' Vodka Will Be Sold In Idaho
Originally published on Thu June 7, 2012 4:54 pm
The state of Idaho's Liquor Division has changed its mind about Five Wives vodka.
The reversal came "shortly after George Washington University professor Jonathan Turley, in a letter on on his website, told Idaho officials he planned to sue on behalf of the producer of Five Wives Vodka," The Associated Press says.