Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
This Is NPR
Tue September 3, 2013
Don't 'Tees' Me, Bro. Vote Now!
Originally published on Thu September 5, 2013 8:36 am
Submissions are in, and now it's time to choose a winner. We're in the last week of NPR & Threadless t-shirt design challenge, which means we need your help rating the designs. Between now and Monday, Sept. 9, head over to the Threadless site and use the five-point scale ("UGH." to "$!!!") to let us know what you think of each shirt.
What's in it for me, you ask? You can win NPR swag just for voting! That's right, score 50 designs (or more if you choose), and you are automatically entered to win a prize pack that includes a Carl Kasell pillow signed by the man himself. See all the public radio treasures up for grabs at Threadless.com.