Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed October 10, 2012
A Documentary from the East, a Spirit from the South, and a Cookbook from the Past
On this edition of Louisiana Eats! food writer Suzanne Pfefferle talks about making her first documentary, Vietnamese Cuisine in New Orleans. Then bartender Adam Seger discusses his Southern Louisiana roots, and historian Rien Fertel reveals secrets from The Picayune's Creole Cook Book.
And don't forget to send in your answer for our culinary quiz: "What is the distinctly local ingredient with an absinthe taste that is a vital element for making a Sazerac cocktail?"