Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed October 10, 2012
A Documentary from the East, a Spirit from the South, and a Cookbook from the Past
On this edition of Louisiana Eats! food writer Suzanne Pfefferle talks about making her first documentary, Vietnamese Cuisine in New Orleans. Then bartender Adam Seger discusses his Southern Louisiana roots, and historian Rien Fertel reveals secrets from The Picayune's Creole Cook Book.
And don't forget to send in your answer for our culinary quiz: "What is the distinctly local ingredient with an absinthe taste that is a vital element for making a Sazerac cocktail?"