Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed June 27, 2012
Do You Lie To Your Spouse About Spending?
Originally published on Wed June 27, 2012 3:46 pm
It's wedding season and that's when newlyweds get their first taste of marital bliss and marital challenges, including managing finances. A new survey for the American Institute of CPAs found that 30 percent of couples are deceitful about their spending. Guest host Viviana Hurtado finds out how couples can better manage money with Louis Barajas.