Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu June 21, 2012
Defense Rests In Sandusky Trial
Originally published on Thu June 21, 2012 5:36 am
Closing arguments are expected Thursday in the child sex-abuse trial of Jerry Sandusky. The defense for the former Penn State assistant football coach rested Wednesday without Sandusky taking the stand. Sandusky denies charges that he sexually abused ten boys over 15 years.