Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Wed October 17, 2012
Debate Talk: Too Hot, Too Cold, Or Just Right?
Originally published on Wed October 17, 2012 11:08 am
After Tuesday night's presidential debate, the journalists and commentators in the Beauty Shop weigh in on whether the verbal punches and tough tone between the candidates might turn off female voters.