Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed September 7, 2011
Cultivating the Next Generation
Crab Yvonne (Serves 6)
6 tablespoons butter
1 lb. Lump crabmeat
8 - 10 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
1 8 oz can of artichoke bottoms, thinly sliced
Salt & pepper to taste
Heat butter in skillet. On a medium high heat, saute mushrooms in butter until they release their juices. Add green onions and artichoke bottoms and stirring carefully until heated through. Carefully stir in crab, trying to keep lump meat as whole as possible. Season to taste and serve.