Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed September 7, 2011
Cultivating the Next Generation
Crab Yvonne (Serves 6)
6 tablespoons butter
1 lb. Lump crabmeat
8 - 10 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
1 8 oz can of artichoke bottoms, thinly sliced
Salt & pepper to taste
Heat butter in skillet. On a medium high heat, saute mushrooms in butter until they release their juices. Add green onions and artichoke bottoms and stirring carefully until heated through. Carefully stir in crab, trying to keep lump meat as whole as possible. Season to taste and serve.