Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Mon September 10, 2012
Constant picked for LSU post
David Constant has been named head of the department of biological and agricultural engineering, a joint position shared between the LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Engineering.
Constant, most recently dean of the LSU Graduate School, has been on the LSU faculty since 1984. He holds the Humphreys T. Turner Professorship in the department of civil and environmental engineering and has served as associate dean and then interim dean in the College of Engineering.
The department's teaching faculty has been moved to the College of Engineering, according to John Russin, vice chancellor for research at the LSU AgCenter.
Faculty research appointments will remain in the AgCenter.
Monster Piano Concert