Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed May 18, 2011
Chef Suvir Saran on Top Chef, Third Wave Coffee in Louisiana
Andouille in Creole Mustard Cream Sauce
Serves 16 as an appetizer
2 lbs. andouille sausage - sliced into 1/8th inch rounds
1 cup Creole mustard
1 cup heavy cream
Brown the andouille slices in a heavy skillet. Remove and reserve. To the same skillet add 1 cup heavy cream. Boil over a high heat, whisking constantly until the cream is reduced by half. Reduce the heat and whisk in the Creole mustard. Return the andouille to the skillet and stir together in the sauce until all slices are coated and warm. Serve with toothpicks.
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!