Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Fri February 1, 2013
Can A Housing Comeback Save Lagging Job Numbers?
Originally published on Fri February 1, 2013 11:12 am
The winter may not be over, but economists are looking to spring for good news when it comes to jobs. Host Michel Martin speaks with NPR Senior Business Editor Marilyn Geewax about whether a strengthening housing market could boost stalling jobs numbers.