Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri December 23, 2011
Britain's Prince Philip Is Hospitalized
After experiencing chest pains, Britain's Prince Philip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth II, has been hospitalized.
Prince Philip, 90, was taken from Sandringham, the queen's sprawling estate in rural Norfolk, to the cardiac unit at Papworth Hospital in Cambridge for "precautionary tests," a spokeswoman for Buckingham Palace said.
She declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity. A hospital spokeswoman referred all calls back to the palace.
CNN reports that the royal family traditionally spends Christmas at Sandringham.
We'll update this story once we know more.