Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Tue July 3, 2012
Anthony Davis Sprains Ankle, Awaits Evaluation
Anthony Davis has a left ankle sprain that must be evaluated later this week before he can practice with the U.S. team. Hornets spokesman Harold Kaufman says Davis hurt his ankle at the team's training center in Westwego on Saturday and that the club considers his status as day-to-day.