Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Thu May 17, 2012
'American Idol'Judges Spread the Love for Final 3
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The three "American Idol" finalists earned nearly uniform votes of confidence from the show's judges. But it's the audience tally that will determine which two singers advance to next week's finale.
Joshua Ledet's gritty performance Wednesday of "I'd Rather Be Blind" had the judges on their feet — not an uncommon reaction to the Westlake, La., gospel singer. He also impressed the panel with "Imagine" and "No More Drama."
Jessica Sanchez of San Diego wowed judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler with "My All," ''I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" and "I'll Be There," although Randy Jackson said the last song was just "OK."
Phillip Phillips of Leesburg, Ga., scored with 'Beggin,' faltered in the judges' eyes with "Disease," and then rebounded big on "We've Got Tonight."