Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Thu January 17, 2013
Accrediting Reaffirmed for ULM Majors
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business has reaffirmed accreditation of the University of Louisiana-Monroe's majors in business and accounting.
The News-Star reports about 650 business schools in 45 countries and territories are accredited by the association.
The ULM programs are housed in the College of Business.