Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Jason Saul is WWNO's Director of Digital Services, a multimedia journalist and a member of the station's corporate media underwriting team, dedicated to fostering partnerships with local businesses in support of their outreach efforts and WWNO’s fundraising goals.
Jason heads up WWNO's sports desk, is the point person for digital initiatives and social media outreach, and is a spot news and features reporter during major events.
Jason, a native of New York (but a long-time resident of the Crescent City), has an extensive background in traditional, digital and social media, and the intersections between them.