Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Jameeta has been employed as WWNO's Business Manager since August of 2008. She is responsible for the administration of the corporate underwriting program at the station. She holds the position of Secretary for WWNO’s Community Advisory Board and actively serves as the Director of Membership for EngageNOLA. Jameeta also sits on the Board for the New Orleans Women’s Shelter. A native New Orleanian, Jameeta earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Nicholls State University in 2004, followed by a Masters in Business Administration in 2007. While pursuing her MBA, Jameeta received Master Advisor certification from Nicholls State University, which allowed her to advise undergraduate students on issues concerning education. She held the position of Secretary of the MBA Association.