Most Active Stories
- French Quarter Sees Violent Crime Surge; Residents Demand Changes
- Le Show For The Week of Jan. 18, 2015
- Delta Blues Part 1: The Battle To Keep Ho Chi Minh City Above Water
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
- Supreme Court Won't Sidestep 5th Circuit On Gay Marriage Appeal
Hallie Sheck joined the team at WWNO in the summer of 2011 while studying to get her Masters of Arts Administration from the University of New Orleans. As a student worker, Hallie devotes much of her time at the station in the membership and development department learning her future trade. Prior to enrolling in the university, Hallie’s past experience was predominantly in the film industry, including a B.F.A. in Motion Picture Production from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. While a freelancer in the film industry, Hallie was able to work on an array of projects ranging from Target commercials to Hollywood films, such as Oliver Stone’s “W,” and “Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.” In the future she hopes to merge her love of film with her new educationto workwith emerging independent filmmakers and non-profit film organizations.