Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Farrar joined WWNO in 2001 as a part-time Announcer, and is currently Chief Classical Announcer, a producer, and the interim music manager. He has been a passionate musician since the age of four, playing the piano, singing in his church choir, performing in musical theatre, and playing the trumpet in such ensembles as the North Carolina Symphony and the Louisiana Philharmonic.
A native of Charlotte, North Carolina, Farrar moved to New Orleans in 1997 to attend Loyola University. He enjoys literature, food, history, foreign languages, and classic cars.