Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Name WWNO as a Beneficiary
If you have a life insurance policy, you have named a beneficiary—usually a family member who will receive a payment based on the life insurance policy after your death. You may have also named a beneficiary to receive proceeds from your retirement plan, such as an IRA or 401(k).
Charities, including WWNO, may also be named as beneficiaries. Legacy gifts made in this manner bypass probate and go directly to your beneficiaries. To name WWNO as a beneficiary, contact your life insurance company or retirement plan administrator, and request a beneficiary designation form and instructions. When completing the form, designate “UNO Foundation/WWNO” as the beneficiary, and provide the UNO Foundation’s federal tax identification number: 72-1051326.
Please discuss your intentions with WWNO staff in advance:
WWNO Development and Marketing Director