Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
2013 French Quarter Festival
The 2013 French Quarter Festival
Thursday, April 11 — Sunday, April 14
The French Quarter Festival returns to New Orleans this weekend! Featuring over 800 local musicians, more than 65 of New Orleans finest restaurants, free special events, family fun with two kids areas, and the return of fireworks on the Mississippi River (Saturday April 13 at 9 p.m.).
Before you head out to the festival, make sure you're prepared. We've collected some handy resources for you to get the most out of your trip downtown this weekend.
2013 Festival Schedule
Know where you're going before you get there!
Online and downloadable versions of the festival map, highlighting stages, restrooms, dining options, and a list of special events.
Check out the French Quarter Festival's website for an in-depth look at the fest, including volunteer and sponsor information, answers to frequently asked questions, and tips on parking, public transportation, and more.