Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Around the Nation
Wed December 26, 2012
Zappos Logs Record Service Call
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. So it begins: the yearly ritual of waiting to return holiday gifts - in stores, online, on the phone. Let's hope it doesn't take as long as a recent call to Zappos.com. It lasted over 10 hours and it wasn't all about the shoes. For one thing, the customer on the line wanted to know how the Zappos employee likes living in Las Vegas. Zappos commended its employee's customer service. The conversation even ended with a sale of Uggs boots. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.